BREAKING NEWS

Saturday 21 September 2019

UNIBEN work mess: Ex-staff in N1.2m trick

The police in Benin, Edo State, have captured a retiree, Mr. Michael Oshodin, for purportedly tricking work searchers into the College of Benin (UNIBEN) N1.2 million.

The 59-year-old speculate who was a previous staff of Stores and Supply Division of College of Benin Showing Emergency clinic (UBTH), was marched at the Edo State Police Order on Friday for hoodwinking clueless work searchers.

He was asserted to have gathered tremendous entireties of cash from more than 25 people whom he vowed to help secure work at UNIBEN.

Talking with columnists at the Edo Police Direction central station in Benin, the suspect said he was shrunk by one Christy Ikeke Oni, a staff of UNIBEN, in the Division of Theater Craftsmanship, to enlist business searchers into the foundation.

He, in any case, said that the said Christy all of a sudden kicked the bucket two months prior after he had given her everything the cash he gathered from his unfortunate casualties.

"The individuals have been imploring me to enable them to secure position and I chose to help them when opportunity came. I gave Christy all the cash I gathered from them.

"She [Christy] kicked the bucket two months back. That was the reason this issue came up.

"I was strolling inside UNIBEN when one of the exploited people saw me and raised the caution. I gave the expired's UNIBEN staff N1.2 million. I previously disclosed to them I will pay them back, yet I need brief period," he said.

Among those marched by the police were 12 hijack suspects, 36 furnished burglary suspects and 94 cultists.

The State Police Chief, Mr. DanMallam Mohammed

Source: PMNEWS

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 UNIBEN PLUS OFFICIAL BLOG Powered By Blogger.